Thursday, November 18, 2010

Statistics.

The last week has been super busy and so I haven't posted until now.

On Monday, I had a statistics assignment due and because the SPSS on my home computer was not working, I couldn't do my analysis until Monday morning... an hour before the assignment was due. Panic pretty much kicked in once I stepped into the computer lab and I was getting frustrated because I can't do this simple analysis that I've done a million times before. The numbers on the screen meant nothing to me. I ended up having to ask for an extension because I just couldn't wrap my head around the assignment.

Yesterday, after my statistics class, I was working on another statistics assignment. Fortunately, I was on a roll this time and so I knew exactly what I needed to do and how to do it. Around 12:30 my tummy grumbled and so I looked into my bag only to remember that I did not pack a lunch. The closest place I can purchase food is a good 10 minutes away and at 12:30 the lines would be long too. I looked at the assignment in front of me, and my tummy grumbled again. Statistics vs. food...  statistics win. I ended up buying a pizza pretzel on my way home at 3:30.

On a happy note, I'm leaving for the ABCT Convention tomorrow morning! Sunny California, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment