Friday, November 5, 2010

Introduction

What my paperwork labels me as...
A 4th year Undergraduate student,
Majoring in Psychology,
Minoring in Counselling and Human Development,
Minoring in Gerontology,
Currently in "good academic standing",
On the Dean's Honour Roll 2009-2010,
A Research Assistant in a Personality and Emotion Research Lab.

Who I really am...
I'm an undergraduate student who basically lives at school for most of the week.  I get stressed out over my grades a lot because I'm trying to repair the damage from "exploring my choices" in my first and second year of academia which basically destroyed my CGPA. I have an unfortunate (yet incredibly supportive) boyfriend,  who basically gets dragged through my academic career with me.  Like most girls my age, I love fashion, makeup, and other girly things. I'm formerly a collegiate cheerleader, but recently forced myself to retire because of my workload. 

Why I'm here...
In fifth grade, I had a dream. I wanted to become a clinical psychologist. 10+ years later, my dreams are still the same. So here I am working towards graduating with first class honours and hoping to get into a great clinical psychology program after graduating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment