Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Multiple Regressions

I'm so glad I went on the SIS system to check the rooms for the tutorials I'm teaching when I did. Saw that the multiple regressions re-opened and registered right away! Although I had an overnight shift right before the first class, I was so pumped that I didn't need coffee to keep me awake. No exams, but the course assignments are applications of the course material onto our own research! That being said, I get to use my own data in the assignments! I was so excited after I read this on my syllabus that I started jotting down ideas right away as the prof talked about the types of analyses required for the assignment. I have a another one of manuscript ideas that I can get off the floor now! Super excited! Two birds, one stone!

No comments:

Post a Comment